Thursday, March 6, 2008

Episode One - The Beginning of the End

Hi Everyone,

Okay so I’ve added a couple of people so I could condense my email chains. If you don’t want to be on it or haven’t seen last night’s episode then let me know!

Also I read spoilers but I won’t post any here just in case … these are all my own thoughts!

Okay so I’m just going to ramble out my top ten thoughts here … feel free to comment on them and add your own!

1. Jack is hot. You knew the comment was coming, I love him so much and him and Kate belong together, forever.


2. Jack is super hot and put together in his flashback … so I wonder why he cracks and goes a wee bit crazy.

3. Hurley in the mental institution. Why does he want to be back so badly? Is Charlie really visiting him or is it his imagination – I’m going to go with he is a manifestation of the island trying to get him to go back. That was the vibe I got from the episode, the island is trying to pull people back to the island. Also, how creepy was that lawyer dude, he scared the crap out of me and I wonder if he will become a regular in the flash forwards.

4. I didn’t really like Charlie but I have to admit, I was getting kind of teary when Hurley told Claire, also I in no way think he is attractive but he did look good in the flash forward.

5. How freakin scary was the cabin incident with Jacob and Hurley? Ps it was totally Christian (Jack’s dad) in the chair in the cabin. I think he is the one who asked Locke for help in season 3. So he could possibly still be alive which would make sense for the season three finale when Jack was claiming his dad was still alive. Alluding to a theory Maureen brought to my attention in that you can somehow change something that happened and bring people back (maybe Charlie comes back?) Maureen please elaborate on this theory.

6. Kate didn’t seem to upset with Sawyer choosing Locke’s team … which we all know makes me happy (Kate + Jack = love) haha

7. I can’t believe Jack actually pulled the trigger to kill Locke … he’s lost it a bit. I think Locke was really surprised at it, but it doesn’t make sense for Locke to have a gun that wasn’t loaded. Also very excited to see how Locke handle’s Ben after he tried to kill him.

8. Why did Locke appear right after the house disappeared in front of Hurley … could it be that Locke is Jacob as we surmised from the screenshot from season three?

9. What is it that they did to get off the island?? Why can’t they tell anyone?? I guess that is the big new mystery and we won’t find out until forever!

10. Did anyone think that the cop (also the rookie cop from prison break) look a lot like Brian Darian? (sorry if you don’t know who that is!)

Okay so that is some food for thought. I watched the episode last night after I got home at 12:30 so I def need to view it again. Ahhh so glad it’s back on, haha I’m such a dork!

Xoxo
Bridget



original email sent on February 1, 2008

No comments: