Thursday, March 6, 2008

Episode Two - Confirmed Dead

Hi Everyone,

Okay so it’s Friday and that means another lost recap 10 point list of thoughts! Feel free to reply to all or me or whatever you want to do!

1. I know I always state this at least once, but Jack was smoking in last night’s episode. Looking especially cute when he winked at Kate.


2. I’m pretty sure they were all flashbacks … the only iffy one is the vacuum guy. As a whole I didn’t like the whole boat people flashbacks so soon. We knew about the others since season one and the first time they got a flashback was season three. Who do these boaties think they are that we can get insight into their back story so soon??? As a whole, I thought this episode, like in true lost fashion, just brought up a whole bunch of new mysteries while leaving tons unanswered. Oh well!

3. What is up with the ghost buster’s vacuum thing? I believe he can really speak to the dead, which will be interesting for some things like say he goes back to talk to the dead spirits of people who have died on the island … like Nikki and Paulo. That might be enough to drive Hurley crazy, knowing the buried people alive. I do not like this Miles guy though, he is trouble.

4. Dan Farraday … he’s creepy looking but he seems like he might crack and befriend our losties. Why the heck was he crying? Jack is enough of a cry baby for me, we don’t need another. He also told Miles that they (jack and kate) were good people. Sooo are they good or bad? Ben says that he is a good person, Dan says the losties are good, but Ben says the boaties are bad …. I’m confused.

5. What the heck is up with this cover up? Why did they find a plane off of Indonesia? It has to be a government conspiracy, something to do with Dharma. Maybe the Dharma people knew the plane crashed on the island and they knew that they had to make it seem like they found the plane so people wouldn’t go looking for it and stumble upon their island. That is one big cover up though …

6. Naomi plus the scary dude that went to visit Hurley. What kind of a mission are they on? They said they were after Ben which I think is true. I think they are old Dharma people looking to get revenge since Ben killed all of their people during the purge.

7. So they have a helicopter now, do you think Desmond’s vision will come true and Claire and Aaron will get on it and off the island? But will they be safe with the boaties? I don’t think she is an oceanic six, so I don’t think she will ever get on the helicopter.

8. Lame lame lame kate jack and Juliet scenes. While I loved the wink from jack, it made me sad to know that he did it because Juliet was around. And what was that whole thing with them laughing in the jungle, god I really don’t like Juliet. When will they kill her off?

9. Sawyer is one of my faves. I mean don’t get me wrong, kate and jack forever, haha but his one liners are great. When he was walking with Ben, so funny.

10. What do we think will happen next week? Who is the next oceanic six? I know but I won’t tell.

Also just so you know, I just got made fun of in my office and everyone is trying to read my email. They think I’m a huge dork … prob true.

Okay write back! Off to the gym!

original email sent February 8, 2008

No comments: